miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

Decalogue for Them

Por si acaso no estoy. Por si acaso no sois.


Take my heart and open it: he drinks up the fear, and still he’s smiling
Take my feet and walk with them through deserts and fens. This world is what it seems: wonder.
Take my voice and sing with it, along with your friends and lovers, to Beauty.
Take my hands and open them: there she appears, my little daughter, she is dancing.

Take my ears and open them, hear the Silence and wait to see what happens.
Take my eyes and look through them, see how your mother still dazzles.
And “Why do I feel so free?” and “Why do I feel so weightless for a while?”
and “There’re secrets in this world but weakness is a magnet... help me Dad”

These are the questions that I won’t listen to from your souls and I won’t answer. Forgive me, my precious ones, daddy loves you and he always will.

The way may seem a nonsense sometimes, my loves.
But it will be fine if you look for answers inside.
And don’t fear, my son. And daughter, don’t you be afraid
‘cause fear is always none when there is Love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario